I’m Jackie, an American living and loving life here in Austria with my husband and 10-month old baby boy.
Having long been a competitive athlete I always put a focus on sports. However, it wasn’t until becoming a mama that I realized how truly incredibly our bodies are, and how important it is to take care of them…mind & BODY.
With that in mind, having such a gorgeous city as Vienna for the backdrop of our outdoor training, there is really no excuse not to SEIZE THE DAY!
So, come join me and our Expat MamaTribe and let’s take this city by storm…strollers and all!
I look forward to seeing you out there…
***Classes Are in FULL EFFECT! Come Join ANYTIME!***
We’re having so much fun, I’m ADDING another CLASS!
Every Friday at Stadtpark 10-11am!
Meeting Point: Stadtpark U- Elevator Exit
Every Sunday at Resselpark 10-11am!
Meeting Point: Karlsplatz U – Resselpark Exit
Every Tuesday in Augarten 10-11am!
Meeting Point: Entrance to the Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten, Obere Augartenstraße 1, 1020.
Look out for new BOOTCAMP COURSES to begin the FIRST WEEK OF APRIL!
Sports Science Certifications:
– Pre & Postnatal mamaFIT Trainer Licensing
– American College of Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
– Certified Phlebotomy Technician
– Anatomy & Physiology Training- Catholic University of America
– Certified Lifeguard
– Junior National USA Rowing Team – 2002
– Varsity Rowing both High School & University Level – 2001-2009
– Farmington Valley Rowing Association – 2010-2013
– 1st Place Westfield River White Water Canoe Race – 2013
Interested in getting MORE information about my mamaFIT with Jackie Classes?
Perhaps you’d like to step it up a notch with One-on-One Personal Training Session? Or session at YOUR HOME?
Feel free to contact me ANYTIME!
Handy: +43 660 948 6641
I so look forward to working with YOU!
hier bei Jackie anmelden